The desk height and width are crucial to a proper workstation.
- The desk or tabletop should be between 26″ – 28″ off the floor.
- The width of the desk/tabletop should be between 28″ – 36″.
- The work area should be neat and tidy.
- You should not have less than 3″ from the top of your legs to the bottom of the desk.
- If you are using an adjustable keyboard support, make sure it supports both your keyboard and mouse.
- Allow leg and foot clearance under the desk. Do not store boxes, waste baskets, or personal belongings under the desk.