Lost Property Form – “Do You Have My Stuff?”

Complete this form if you have lost something and wish to check our “lost and found.”

PLEASE NOTE: If you believe your lost property has been stolen, you will need to speak to an officer in person to make an official report.

Call 315-443-2224 to meet with an officer or come to our office at 005 Sims Hall to report your property stolen.