Assembly Permit Applications

Student groups and university affiliates who wish to hold demonstrations on or near University property must complete both an SU application and an application for parade or public assembly with the Syracuse Police Department.

To apply for an assembly permit on Syracuse University property, contact Student Centers and Programming Services at 315.443.4240.

The Syracuse Police Department application form can be found here. Completed applications are sent to the city’s Central Permit Office at City Hall Commons (¬†and forwarded to relevant city departments like fire, police, etc.