Have you or someone you know been affected by an incident on or near the Syracuse University campus? There are many services and resources available to you as a member of the Syracuse University community:
- Students seeking confidential counseling and mental health services can contact the Counseling team at the Barnes Center at The Arch 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 315.443.8000.
- Students seeking ongoing assistance or resources are encouraged to contact the support services and case management team in Student Outreach and Retention at 315.443.4357.
- For faculty and staff, assistance is available through Carebridge, the University’s Faculty and Staff Assistance Program. Trained clinicians are available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be reached at 800.437.0911.
- To learn more or report a bias-related or hate incident, visit the STOP Bias and Hate website. You can also find additional resources and reporting information by contacting the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services at 315.443.4018.
- For additional support and programs, students can contact:
- For 24/7 access to confidential support and advocacy: Contact the following resources for health care, safety planning and information about reporting options. The information you share with any confidential resource* will not be disclosed:
- On Campus:
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Response (SRVR) Team at 315.443.8000
- Hendricks Chaplains at 315.443.2901
- Off Campus:
- Vera House, a local resource for advocacy and support, at 315.468.3260 or visit verahouse.org for information and web chat
- On Campus:
*On-campus confidential resources are Barnes Center at The Arch clinicians and health care providers, SRVR Team members, chaplains at Hendricks Chapel and the Department of Athletics physician. All other staff and faculty are required to report incidents shared with them to the Title IX coordinator.