Have you or someone you know been affected by an incident on or near the Syracuse University campus? There are many services and resources available to you as a member of the Syracuse University community:
- Students seeking counseling services can contact the Counseling at the Barnes Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 315.443.8000. Students seeking support, or resources are encouraged to contact the Dean of Students Office at 315.443.4357.
- For faculty and staff, assistance is available through Carebridge, the University’s Faculty and Staff Assistance Program. Trained clinicians are available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be reached at 800.437.0911.
- For additional support and services, the campus community can contact Hendricks Chapel at 315.443.2901.
- To learn more about bias or report a bias-related incident, visit the STOP Bias website. You can also find additional resources and reporting information by contacting the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services at 315.443.4018.
- For additional support and programs, students can contact the Office of Multicultural Affairs, LGBT Resource Center, Disability Cultural Center, and the Slutzker Center for International Services.